Hurricane Resource Center
Hurricane Resource Center
Now that we are officially in hurricane season, we want to provide you with some resources that will help you in the event we experience a hurricane. See below for a list of resources that we compiled.
During this season, we want you to be prepared.
Although we are hoping for a hurricane-free season, we want our members to be prepared. Here you will find downloadable checklists and many services offered at Education First that will prevent further stress in the event of a hurricane evacuation.
Start with the Basics:
In preparation for the hurricane season, a good start in preparing is to know where the following important personal items are located:
- Proof of Identification: Drivers license, birth certificate, social security card
- Proof of marital status: Marriage license, child custody papers
- Proof of military service status
- Current insurance policies (auto and home)
Do a Household Inventory Check:
- Download this checklist that helps you list all of your household items for potential insurance needs.
- Download an app like the Liberty Insurance Mutual App, Geico App, Allstate App, which helps you create a home inventory via your smartphone.
Use These Free Supply Lists:
- FEMA Emergency Supply List: Download this checklist to ensure you and your family are prepared with the essentials.
- FEMA Business Emergency Supply List: If you are a business owner, download this checklist for recommended emergency supplies to keep at your business.
- FEMA Disability Emergency Supply List: If you or someone you know has a disability, download this checklist to ensure you have all necessary items needed to help assist those who have disabilities.
Access your money during a mandatory evacuation:
During hurricane season it’s more important than ever to have access your CRCU accounts when you are away from home.
CRCU Online Banking let you transfer money, review transaction history, set up account alerts, deposit checks, and more. Enroll today!
Download the CRCU’s Mobile Banking app to access your account anywhere, anytime!
Mobile Check Deposit
Simply use your smartphone & the CRCU Mobile Banking app to snap, submit, and deposit your checks electronically. Getting started is easy!
Our Bill Pay Service in online banking is a convenient way to pay bills any time, any where. It's easy. Setting up and paying bills online is simple & fast.
You can use your CRCU Debit Card to make purchases at merchants that accept MasterCard®.
Free Nationwide ATms
Access to 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs, plus unlimited ATM withdrawals. Find a location near you!
Call our toll-free, 24-hour automated account information line for account balances and more.
Shared BranchingCRCU participates in a network of cooperative Shared Credit Union Service Centers with over 5,000 locations nationwide; including 394 outlets in Texas alone.
text bankingConnect to your account through SMS text messages. Check balance; View history; Transfer funds.
Make Sure You Have the Right Coverage with CRCU Insurance Services
Now is a good time to consider upgrading to a plan that will provide more extensive coverage. If you are in the market for a new insurance policy check out CRCU Insurance Services, Inc.
Agencies Providing Help
Weather Services & Utilities
State, County, City Government
- City of Baytown Emergency Operations Center
Helpful Phone Numbers
Preparing for Hurricane Season
Ready for hurricane season? A little time preparing now can save you big when the storm hits. Read our great tips for storm prep!
Beware of Natural Disaster Scams
After a natural disaster, scammers multiply like mosquitoes in flood water. We’ve got the info you need to avoid their ploys and keep them from making things worse!
Preparedness for Seniors and People with Disabilities
This detailed disaster preparedness guide rounds up resources, disaster safety tips and assistive technology to help you and your family prepare for an emergency.
We're Here to Help?
Drop by your neighborhood CRCU branch or give us a call at (800) 238-3228.