Rewards Business Mastercard®
Keep you charging forward with your business.
It’s one of the most essential financial tools for business – and CRCU knows how to make it great. Our business credit card doesn’t just offer competitive rates and worldwide access. It also rewards you for every purchase.
- Earn 1.5 points** for every $1 spent
- Redeem rewards for cash back, gift cards, merchandise, and more
- No annual fee
- Worldwide acceptance for global purchase power
- Competitive rates
- Travel assistance with rental car insurance, extended warranty, and more
- No penalty interest rates for cash advances or balance transfers
Mastercard® offers a free Mobile Receipt Management app for all Small Business cardholders in the United States. Snap photos of receipts to help manage your business's financial health.
Pay your monthly cell phone bill for your Eligible Cellular Wireless Telephone with your Mastercard® and you may be reimbursed for the actual cost to replace or repair it if it’s stolen or damaged.
Sign up for a 30-day free trial and save up to 50% on QuickBooks Online products. This accounting software is designed to help manage your business.
Enjoy a suite of benefits, amenities, upgrades and premium travel offers – from best-in-class hotels, air travel, tours, cruises, car rentals and more.
MasterRental® will cover physical damage and theft of the vehicle, reasonable loss of use charges imposed by the rental company, towing charges, theft or damage to personal effects in transit in the rental vehicle and more.
Mastercard® Global Service™
Mastercard® Global Service provides worldwide, 24-hour assistance with Lost and Stolen Card Reporting, Emergency Card Replacement and Emergency Cash Advance.
For an emergency within the United States call 1-800-MasterCard
Rates & Fees
How to get yours
Please note that to process your application, we will initialize a credit pull on all applicants and will require:
- Company Tax Returns for the last 3 years
- Company Financials for the last 3 years (balance sheet/profit&loss statement)
- 3 years personal tax returns
- Company’s most recent financial statement (in balance sheet & profit/loss statement)
- Each Applicant’s last three years of tax returns
- Each applicant’s current personal financial statement
Have questions? We can help.
Call one of our business services experts at 281.422.3611.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you calculate my balance?
We use a method called "average daily balance."
How do I redeem my rewards credit card points?
You can redeem via statement credit, merchandise, or gift cards by logging into Online Banking and clicking “credit card.”
Can I add an authorized user onto my business credit card?
Yes, you would need to come into any CRCU branch and fill out an authorized user form.
How can I pay my credit card?
You can use our mobile app, online banking, call our call center, or set up an automatic payment.
How do I avoid paying interest on purchases?
Your due date is at least 21 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge interest on purchases if you pay the entire balance by the due date each month.