Access Your Accounts From Anywhere
Whether you're in the next town or on vacation, you'll find a credit union ready to help - thanks to the convenience of shared branching.
CRCU participates in a network of cooperative Shared Credit Union Service Centers with over 5,000 locations nationwide; including 394 outlets in Texas alone. Visit any of the participating credit union branches to take care of transactions like:
CO-OP logo Shared Branches offer services to our members.
- Loan payments
- Balance transfers
- Money orders
- Travelers cheques
Perks of a Shared Branch
With shared branching, you can visit any participating credit union branch and manage your accounts for free:
Deposits and withdrawals
Transfer between accounts
Check your balance
and much more!
What to Know: CO-OP Shared Branches
To use another credit union’s branch, find a convenient location, and bring the required items:
- Locate a CO-OP shared branch with the locator tool, the CO-OP app, or by calling 888-748-3266.
- Look for CO-OP logo at participating credit union branches.
- Bring valid government-issued identification, such as a driver’s license or passport.
- Have your CRCU account number ready.
Ask the staff at the credit union you visit how to use shared branching. Identify yourself as a member of a different credit union, as you may need to use a deposit or withdrawal slip specific to shared branching customers.
- Balance Inquiries
- Loan Payments
- Money Orders
- Cashier's Checks
- Credit Card Advances
- Answers to questions or concerns with your statement
- Any account information over the phone
- CRCU Loan, Savings, and other rates
- Direct Deposit and Automatic Transfer set ups
- Changing or updating account information such as address, phone number, or opening/closing of account types
- Valid photo ID with signature (Driver’s License, Passport, Military ID)
- Know your Credit Union name (Community Resource Credit Union)
- Account Number (Some Shared Branches may not have the ability to look up your account number by name or social security number)