Mastercard® Debit Card
Chip-Secured Mastercard® Debit Card
We understand the importance of carrying cards that work hard for you. The CRCU Mastercard® debit card offers you the security, flexibility, and perks you need.
What to know
- Available to members age 16 years or older with a checking account
- No debit card fee for new accounts
- $5 card replacement fee
- $1,010 ATM daily limit
- $2,000 point-of-sale daily limit
How to get a New Debit Card!
Contact us at 281.422.3611 - Press menu option 3, then 1, and then 4
or visit any CRCU Branch!
- EMV chip technology for superior security
- Contact card for quick, easy, secure payments at merchants
- Surcharge-free transactions at CRCU and Allpoint ATMs
- Automatic fraud detection service
- Instant issuance at your CRCU branch
- Features Card Controls – digital security tools that let you turn your debit card on and off at your discretion and more
Other Useful Resources
When you use your CRCU MasterCard®, you're protected against fraud.
Report Lost or Stolen Card debit card? Don’t worry, we’ve got it under control.
If your debit card has been lost or stolen, please contact us immediately to avoid any fraudulent charges to your account.
- During CRCU business hours, please contact us at 281.422.3611 in Baytown, 281.462.2728 in Crosby or Atascocita, or in person at any CRCU Branch to report your card lost/stolen
- After hours and on weekends, please contact 833-933-1681 between 6am to 11pm CST, 7 days a week, to report your card lost/stolen.
- Or call 1-800-MASTERCARD (1-800-627-8372) in the U.S.
- Always keep your credit or debit card in a safe and secure place. Treat it as you would cash or checks. Contact us immediately at 281.422.3611 in Baytown, 281.462.2728 in Crosby or Atascocita, or after hours call 1.800.442.4757 if your card is lost or stolen, or if you suspect unauthorized use.
- Do not send your card number through email, as it is typically not secure.
- Do not give out your card number over the phone unless you initiated the call.
- Regularly review your account statements as soon as you receive them to verify transactions. Contact CRCU immediately if you identify any discrepancies.
- To protect your account, CRCU recommends that you change your Personal Identification Number (PIN) every six months.
- Memorize your PIN. Don’t write it down anywhere, especially on your card, and never share it with anyone.
- Shop with merchants you know and trust.
- Make sure any online purchase activity you engage in is secured with encryption to protect your account information. Look for “secure transaction” symbols like a lock symbol in the lower right-hand corner of your web browser window, or “https://…” in the address bar of the website. The “s” indicates "secured" and means the web page uses encryption.
- Always log off from any website after a purchase transaction made with your credit or debit card. If you cannot log off, shut down your browser to prevent unauthorized access to your account information.
Debit Card Safety
Your debit card is a great way to pay, but be smart about where you use it! A little caution can go a long way to protect your financial information.
5 Car Buying Tips
Want to make a wise decision when buying your next car? Here are some things to consider when you’re ready to buy a car at the dealership.
How To Dispute An Error On Your Credit Report
Did you know that roughly a quarter of credit reports in a recent survey had errors in them? Is yours one? If you find a mistake on your report, we’ve got the steps you need to fix it!