Pursue your goals.
Take Control of Your Financial Future
To reach a goal, any goal, you need to map out a path to reach it. And for life’s more complex goals, the experienced CFS^ Financial Advisor at CRCU Retirement and Investment Services, available through CUSO Financial Services LP*, is here to provide the guidance you need. We can help you through every phase of life and every milestone, from starting your retirement plan and preparing for your child’s education to navigating through retirement and more.
- Planning for retirement – A comprehensive, detailed plan to help you live your best in retirement – and the investment solutions you need to put your plan in action
- Saving for college – An assessment of your family’s educational needs and guidance on strategies to help meet them
- Managing wealth – Planning for how to potentially grow, protect, and transfer your assets to loved ones
- Financial counseling – One-on-one guidance through your unique financial circumstances
- Saving for long-term and short-term goals – Solutions to help you meet any financial goal, wherever life takes you
What do I get during my consultation?
* Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC). and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Community Resources Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
Registered Representatives are registered to conduct securities business and licensed to conduct insurance business in limited states. Response to, or contact with, residents of other states will be made only upon compliance with applicable licensing and registration requirements. The information in this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase brokerage services to persons outside of the United States.
Before deciding whether to retain assets in an employer sponsored plan or roll over to an IRA an investor should consider various factors including, but not limited to: investment options, fees and expenses, services, withdrawal penalties, protection from creditors and legal judgments, required minimum distributions and possession of employer stock.