Certificates of Deposit
Get a guaranteed rate for the term of your CD.
Fund the future with a CD
- Flexible terms from 3 to 60 months
- Available in any amount from $100
- Interest can be paid monthly as a transfer into your existing savings or checking account
- Can be automatically rolled over into a new CD at maturity
- Can be used as collateral for a loan
- Available as Jumbo Certificates for funds over $90,000
- Federally insured up to $250,000 by NCUA
- You may add on to your certificate at any time during the term not to exceed $10,000. This add-on does not apply to IRA and HSA Certificates.
Computed daily and paid monthly.
Certificates renew automatically for your convenience.
A variety of terms available from 3 months to 60 months.
What to know
- Interest is compounded daily and credited monthly
- Interest rates for new CDs are subject to change monthly
- Early withdrawal penalty may be assessed – exceptions may be made in the case of death of the primary holder or if taken for a required minimum distribution on an IRA CD
It’s never too soon to start saving for the future with IRAs.
- Ideal for saving for retirement
- IRA CDs available in term lengths of 3 months to 5 years
- Minimum required balance: $100
- $100 opening deposit
- Earnings potentially remain tax-deferred until distributed
- Interest is compounded and credited monthly
CD Rates on Your Term
How to get yours
Frequently Asked Questions
When will interest be paid?
Interest is compounded daily and credited monthly.
Can my CD be transferred to my checking/saving automatically at maturity?
Do I get a higher interest rate for a larger deposit?
Yes, we have a variety of CDs with different terms and interest rates.
Can I add additional money to the CD?
You may add on to your certificate at any time during the term, not to exceed $10,000. This add-on does not apply to IRA and HSA Certificates.