Cash Rewards2U Terms and Conditions
- “Cardholder” (also referred to as “you”) means an individual that has requested and/or received a CRCU MasterCard Credit Card (also referred to as a “Card”). By participating in this Program, you (as a Cardholder) agree to these Terms and Conditions and any changes, additions, or deletions to them. CRCU (also referred to as the “Credit Union”, “us” or “we”) issues and administers all Cards.
- VANTIV Card Services provides credit card services for us and is the third party service provider of this Program working on our behalf. These Terms and Conditions and your participation in the Program are also subject to other agreements you may have with us (for example, Cardholder agreements). To the extent these Terms and Conditions do not agree with any other applicable agreements you have with us, these Terms and Conditions will control.
- You (and any other beneficiary of the Program) agree that we will not be liable for, and you release, discharge, and hold us, or anyone acting on our behalf, harmless from any and all claims of any sort, type, kind, or nature that you may have against us, arising out of or in any way relating to your participation in this Program or its rewards - including (but not limited to) claims for or due to personal injury, property damage, accident, sickness, delay, cancellation, postponement, inconvenience, penalty, refund, or other irregularities that may occur or that may be caused by any provider of services or rewards or any person not under our direct supervision and control.
- This program is void where prohibited by federal, state, or local law. We reserve the right to interpret program rules and policies and will be the final authority on credit card account credits and qualifications. We will not be responsible for errors or omissions in any Program document. We reserve the right to alter, change, or terminate the Rewards2U Program at any time with or without notice. We also reserve the right to disqualify Cardholders who violate the program rules as defined in these Terms and Conditions, Section ‘Earning Accumulated Cash Rewards2U’.
- Determination and payment of a tax liability on Cash Rewards2U is the responsibility of the Cardholder.
Any benefit from other Rewards2U accounts cannot be transferred or combined. Rewards2U credits are not transferable to other frequent traveler or merchandise programs.
Earning Accumulated Cash Rewards2U
- Accrual for Cash Rewards2U will begin on the first day of the billing cycle that includes the date the Cardholder is enrolled in the Program. No retroactive Cash will be awarded.
- Cash Rewards2U accrues from January billing cycle through the December billing cycle for the dates the Cardholder is enrolled in the Program at the following rates: .50% for the first $1 to $5,000 in purchases, .75% for purchases between $5,001 to $10,000 and 1.00% for purchases $10,001 and greater. Cash Rewards2U will be earned on annual net purchases made with participating Card (not including cash advances, and convenience checks). Cash Rewards2U is not earned for fees of any kind, such as finance charges, late payment fees, annual fees or over-the-limit fees. Cards and related accounts may be subject to fees and charges in accordance with the applicable Cardholder agreements and fee schedules.
- Cash Rewards2U is limited to a $1,000.00 maximum payout in a calendar year. Cash Rewards2U will only be credited in amounts greater than or equal to $10.00. Cardholders have no claim to rewards less than $10.00.
- The amount of accumulated Cash Rewards2U on your Card may appear as a statement message on your monthly credit card statement.
- Neither we, nor our service providers, are responsible for inaccuracies in Cash Rewards2U accrual due to computer error, late or incorrect data submissions or any loss incurred that may arise in connection with the use of these services. Neither we, nor our service providers, are responsible for the performance by any merchant, service provider, or common carrier.
Paying out Accumulated Cash Rewards2U
- Cash Rewards2U will be posted to your participating credit card account as a credit in the month of January if you are eligible.
- Cash Rewards2U earned will only be credited for accounts that are open and in good standing (not past due, fraudulent, overlimit, restricted or part of any bankruptcy settlement). In the event you have NO account in good standing, your Cash Rewards2U credits shall be forfeited.
- If you want your account credit paid by check, please call us at 1-800-442-4757, after your credit has been posted, to request this. There shall be a $10 administrative fee to issue this check.
- If your account has any status that means your card usage privileges have been revoked, you will forfeit your Cash Rewards2U permanently.
- If your account is over its credit limit by more than 10%, the Cash Rewards2U calculation and distribution will be suspended. Your Cash Rewards2U accumulation is held for future distribution which you shall receive if and when your account is brought back to good standing.
- If your account is delinquent 2 or more cycles, your participation in Cash Rewards2U will be suspended and you forfeit your accrued Cash Rewards. If subsequent to your suspension of Cash Rewards2U, your account is brought current, you may begin to accrue Cash Rewards2U again.
- If your account is closed, for a reason other than the Card has been lost of stolen, all Cash Rewards2U will be forfeited permanently.