MasterCard® Debit Card
One swipe is all you need when you carry the convenience of a CRCU Debit Card for purchases and cash-access anywhere you see the MasterCard® logo with our debit MasterCard.
Use Your Debit Card for Purchases & Payments
- Use your debit card for shopping and payment of services.
- Select “credit” and your purchase is handled by MasterCard® - purchases or withdrawals come out of your CRCU checking or savings account that is linked to your card
- Or, select “debit” and enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) in the merchant’s keypad. You can add “cash back” to your purchase at many stores.
- Set up recurring payments from checking for services such as gym memberships and utilities. Just provide your debit card information.
- Automatic Fraud Detection
Change Your Debit Card PIN With One Easy Call
Now you can change your PIN (personal identification number) on your CRCU debit card with a simple phone call. You will need to know you current PIN in order to change it over the phone.
If you wish to change your PIN you may do so by calling The PIN Change Line at 877.265.9594 or 1.859.488.4130 (Internationally) at any time. Be sure to have your debit card available and follow the prompts. Once you follow the steps and choose your new PIN, it is activated immediately.
If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact us.
Report Lost Card
To report a lost or stolen card, or to report fraudulent transactions, please click the appropriate button below.
- Before getting out of your car, always "size up" the surroundings before conducting an ATM transaction. If anyone or anything appears to be suspicious, leave the area at once.
- If an ATM is obstructed from view or poorly lit, go to another ATM and take a companion along when using an ATM; especially at night.
- Minimize time spent at the ATM by having your card out and ready to use, and never count your money while at the ATM.
- Never ask a stranger for help with an ATM transaction, even if you have trouble or if your card is stuck.
- Stand between the ATM and anyone waiting to use the terminal so others cannot see your secret code or transaction amount.
- If you see anyone or anything suspicious while conducting a transaction, cancel your transaction and leave immediately.
- For drive-up ATMs, keep the car doors locked, windows up and engine running at all times when waiting in line at a drive-up ATM. Leave enough room between cars to allow for a fast exit if it becomes necessary. Before lowering the window to use the ATM, observe the entire surrounding area, and drive away if anyone or anything appears to be suspicious.
- If anyone follows you after making your ATM transaction, go immediately to a crowded, well-lit area and call the police.