Sponsorships & Donations
Investing into Our Community
We place strong emphasis on corporate social responsibility and core values of service, quality, convenience and trust. We don’t just talk the talk. You’ll find our employees working alongside community members at numerous service projects throughout the are with variety of service focus. In addition, the credit union spearheads yearly food, toy and coat drives, sponsors local teach convocations and families in need during holidays.
Ways We Give Back
- Over 2 Million in dividends & rebates paid back to members in 2019
- Lamar Elementary Partner in Education
Sponsor the monthly DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nurses in partnership with Houston Methodist Baytown Hospital
- Donated teacher calendars & hand sanitizer to all teachers in each district of Baytown, Crosby, Mont Belvieu, and Atascocita
- Money donated to local non profits that serve our communities
- Over $20,000 donated to Relay for Life in 2019
- We raised over $10,000 to help fight cancer, and through our partnership with the City of Baytown Animal Control for our Bark for Life event
- CRCU is proud to be the top MVP sponsor for GCCISD Education Foundation's 2019 All-Star Gala.
- American Heart Association official sponsor
- Annually donate to our local United Way organization
- Annual Back to School Supply Drive
- Annual Love Network of Baytown Coat Drive Donation
- Corporate sponsor of Goose Creek’s District Teachers of the Year ceremony
- We sponsor 2 Annual FREE Shred Day events for our local communities!
During CRCU's 4th annual Training Day all staff members provided donations to be given to local nonprofit organizations.
The CRCU staff was able to provide the following:
1,289 books for United Way of Greater Baytown Area & Chambers County
1,728 can goods for Bay Area Homeless Services - BAHS
2,199 toiletries for the Love Network
5,216 TOTAL items donated
CRCU is commitment to the deep-rooted credit union philosophy of “People Helping People”!
We look forward to the continuation of our partnership & lending more voluntary support to make a positive impact in our local communities!
Annual Christmas Gift Drive for Lamar Elementary
Two Annual Free Community Shred Days
Guidelines for submission:
- The organization must be a 501(c)3 or 501 (c)6
- The organization’s project(s) or cause(s) must match the goals of the credit union
- CRCU is only able to consider one donation request per organization per year
- Organization support in the past does not guarantee future support
- Request be must be submitted using the online application prior to 30 days of the event
CRCU is unable to donate or participate in activities that fall into the following categories:
- Organizations/Events located outside our field of membership/service area
- For-Profit Charities
- Endowment Funds
- Religious, or political organizations or events
- Individual sponsorships of sport activities
- Direct contributions to individuals or families
- Any organization that does not pass our screening criteria