Donation / Sponsorship Request
Investing in Our Community
We receives many requests for donations, volunteer support, and community sponsorships. The following provides a guideline for how requests are handled. These guidelines help assure that CRCU’s charitable, financial resources are used in a way that best serves the majority of our membership. Requests must be submitted with 4 weeks advance notice.
We do our best to support worthy causes that benefit the community as a whole. Because we receive so many requests, and because so many are deserving, we must place some priorities and limits on our participation.
Guidelines for submission:
- The organization must be a 501(c)3 or 501 (c)6.
- The organization’s project(s) or cause(s) must match the goals of the credit union.
- CRCU is only able to consider one donation request per organization per year.
- Organization support in the past does not guarantee future support.
- Request be must be submitted using the online application prior to 30 days of the event.
CRCU is unable to donate or participate in activities that fall into the following categories:
- Organizations/Events located outside our field of membership/service area
- For-Profit Charities
- Endowment Funds
- Religious, political organizations or events.
- Individual sponsorships of sport activities.
- Direct contributions to individuals or families.
- Any organization that does not pass our screening criteria.
Thank you for your submission!
We will be in touch with you soon.