Take control of your finances & simplify your life.
MoneyDesktop is an online money management tool, integrated into online banking, that empowers you to take control of your finances and simplify your life. Budgeting, account aggregation, categorization and mobile access are just a few of the tools to guide you along your way.
Aggregate your various financial account balances and transactions into one place,
MoneyDesktop aggregates over 10,000 financial institutions and we add more every month. Account aggregation gathers basic financial information from all of your different financial institutions and organizes it into one place.
Don’t just track spending, know your spending! Get powerful insights on where, when, and how you spend.
MoneyDesktop automatically categorizes & tracks spending from all your accounts, so you can see where your money is really going. Then create relative budgets based off your actual spending, income, debts, and expenses.
A better way to budget. Visualize and interact with your budgets in a more meaningful way - using bubbles!
Since not all budgets are created equal, using circles or “bubbles” to represent budgets allows you to quickly identify budgets that need the most attention.
At a glance, you will be able to determine a budget’s:
We are committed to confidentiality, integrity, and security. With that in mind we've integrated MoneyDesktop into your online banking to insure that your sensitive information is protected with the highest of security standards.
- Money Management access from the Online Banking menu as well as from the Outside Accounts and Budget widgets.
- Outside account aggregation.
- Significantly improved auto-categorization of transactions, including the ability to split categories, add sub-categories and flag a transaction as personal or business.
- Spending chart.
- Budgets, including smart auto-creation of budgets based on spending history.
- Email alerts.
- Improved category-level trends.
- Debt payoff forecasting.
- Detailed Net Worth analysis and tracking.
- Expanded goals to include not only Debt Payoff, but Savings and Retirement goals as well.
- Cash Flow calendar.
- Text alerts in addition to the email alerts.
- Auto-categorization significantly improved from 65% in FinanceWorks to 90% in Money Management.
- End user-initiated support requests that go directly to MX for fast, expert responses – guaranteed to provide a human response within one business day
- We will migrate 18 months of transaction history for all accounts, assuming there is at least that much transaction history in FinanceWorks.
- For security reasons, we are not migrating outside account login credentials. You will see an error message in Money Management that will walk you through providing your login credentials so that accounts will aggregate successfully from that point forward.
- Money Management will look back 90 days for transactions that occurred between the date of your migration and the date they provide the credentials.
- Transaction categories will not be migrated, instead allowing the MX auto-categorization processes to correctly categorize the transactions with more accuracy.
- Budgets will not be migrated, instead allowing you to use the one-click automatic generation of budgets based on the improved transaction categorization.
- Alerts will not be migrated, but you can easily setup both email and SMS text alerts within Money Management.
- Goals will not be migrated, instead encouraging you to setup not only debt payoff goals but savings and retirement goals as well.