Options to help you save for the future.
It may be worth making the move.
If you’ve left your 401(k) behind at an old job, are nearing retirement, or juggling several different accounts, it may be beneficial to roll over your accounts to CUSO Financial Services, L.P.*. You may enjoy lower fees and costs, easier account management, and local service from our CFS* advisor.
Rolling over a 401K may put you in control of your retirement, allowing you to better:
- Plan for retirement
- Align your investing strategies with your retirement goals
- Allocate and rebalance your portfolio
- Simplify the management of your retirement funds
- Potentially reduce account costs
- You get personalized service from an experienced local financial advisor
We make it easier to achieve your retirement goals
Schedule a complimentary consultation with our experienced CFS^ Financial Advisor. He can help you:
- Review your rollover and transfer options
- Choose the best plan to fit your needs
- Evaluate your overall retirement strategy
What do I get during my consultation?
* Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC). and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Community Resources Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
Registered Representatives are registered to conduct securities business and licensed to conduct insurance business in limited states. Response to, or contact with, residents of other states will be made only upon compliance with applicable licensing and registration requirements. The information in this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase brokerage services to persons outside of the United States.
Before deciding whether to retain assets in an employer sponsored plan or roll over to an IRA an investor should consider various factors including, but not limited to: investment options, fees and expenses, services, withdrawal penalties, protection from creditors and legal judgments, required minimum distributions and possession of employer stock.