Get Paid Early
- VA benefits
- Social security
- Other recurring & one-time deposits
More Time with Your Money
Will my direct deposit always arrive 2 days early?
It depends. You might get your direct deposit 2 days earlier, 1 day earlier, or on pay day.
Here are some reasons you might not get your direct deposit early
- You recently set up direct deposit for the first time
- Your direct deposit is not eligible such as bank to bank transfer
- There’s a payroll system issue with your payer
Early direct deposits depend on timing. Your payer must provide payment details on time so the payment can process early. If the deposit doesn’t arrive early expect it to arrive on your regularly scheduled payday
- Monday settlements, would post on Monday
- Tuesday settlements, would post on Monday
- Wednesday settlements, would post on Monday
- Thursday settlements on Tuesday
- Friday settlements on Wednesday
*Preauthorized ACH credits received by Community Resource Credit Union may be credited to your account as soon as two calendar days early depending on timing of receipt into our Automatic Clearing House (ACH) database. On occasion, we may not receive information ahead of time from the ACH originator and may not be able to post your deposit early. In this case, your deposit will post on the scheduled posting day. Community Resource Credit Union is not responsible for NSF fees or penalties resulting from transactions in advance of an anticipated early ACH credit posting. Excludes International deposits.