General Account Maintenance
Keep your accounts up to date at CRCU with a variety of general account maintenance tools.
Stop payments, update profile information and beneficiaries, and more.
Need to update your account information or complete other changes to your account? You’re in the right place. CRCU makes it easy by putting everything in one place.
What do you need to do?
- Change My Address
- Add or remove an account beneficiary
- Complete a power of attorney for an account
- Stop a Payment
- Add or remove a joint owner on an account
Change My Address
Once a member, always a member, so let’s keep in touch wherever you go! To do that, we need to make sure we always have your current address in your account records.
Please complete the following to update your address with CRCU.
Add or Remove an Account Beneficiary
Designating a beneficiary on your account puts you in control of who receives your assets in the event of your death. It’s an important way you can take care of those who matter most to you. Update, add, or remove your account beneficiaries here.
If you wish to stop a payment on a check or ACH payment, time is of the essence. The best ways to stop a payment are to log into Online Banking or call us at 281.422.3611 for help as soon as possible.
Add or Remove a Joint Account Owner
Life comes with lots of changes. And your account needs can change, too.
How to Add a Joint Owner
- At a CRCU branch: All account owners can come to any CRCU branch to request account ownership changes and should bring a current ID.
- By mail: All owners can complete an account form to make changes to the account you designate and mail the form to PO Box 318, Baytown, TX 77522.
Prefer to Call?
You can also order over the telephone 24/7 for business checks call 800-503-235 and personal call 800-355-8123. You'll need the CRCU routing & transit number, 313077513, and your account number.
- Stay up to date on your accounts with free, text and email alerts on account activity
- View and pay bills
- Transfer funds between your accounts or to and from other CRCU members or outside accounts
- Check balances and view account history and check images
- Access E-Statements
- Pay friends and family with Pop Money