Mobile Check Deposit
Simplify your life with Mobile Check Deposit!
CRCU Mobile Check Deposit is a secure and easy way to deposit a check from virtually anywhere, anytime. Make deposits in a snap with your iPhone® or Android™ device.
"For Mobile Deposit Only" handwritten below your signature in the endorsement area on the back of the check or the deposit may be rejected.
- Select the eligible account into which you wish to deposit your check.
- Snap a picture of the front and back of your check.
- On the back of the check endorse with your signature & write "For Mobile Deposit Only"
- Submit your deposit after verifying the information is correct.
And that's it! You can choose to receive a confirmation e-mail letting you know your deposit has been submitted.
Eligibility for Mobile Check Deposit is subject to credit union approval. Mobile Check Deposit is free, however, usage rates from your mobile carrier may apply when using the Mobile Check Deposit App. To check eligibility, please call our Member Contact Center at 281.422.3611.
iPhone® is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. Android™ and Google Play™ are trademarks of Google, Inc. CRCU is not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated with or otherwise authorized by Apple, Inc. or Google, Inc.
Tips for a Successful Mobile Deposit
- Ensure your check is properly filled out and is legible. Endorse your check before taking the photos.
- When taking a picture of the check, place the check on a dark, non-reflective surface and flatten out the check.
- Make sure the entire check is displayed in the camera box; position your mobile device's camera directly over the check to capture a clear image.
- Important: Ensure you take a picture of the entire check, both the front and the back. Partial check images will automatically be rejected by the system.
- Preview the photo. If it is blurry or not legible, retake the photo.
- Retain the check for 30 days. At that time you may destroy it; shredding is a secure way to dispose of a check.