For a better way to get cash where you need it, when you need it, choose a Qwik Line of Credit* from CRCU. Use your available funds for just about anything, including travel, home improvements, purchases, unexpected expenses, and more.
- Low rates
- Convenient access to funds by check or transfer
- Pay no interest on your unused credit limit
- Can be used as overdraft protection
- Helps build or re-establish credit
What to know
- Use it like a credit card without the plastic
- Payments are 3% of your outstanding balance or $50, whichever is greater
- Advances can be made through teller line, Online Banking or Mobile Banking
- Will not close if you don’t use it
- Credit line amounts from $500 to $20,000 available
- Complete an application and electronically sign the document using a secure and intuitive online process. Please be aware that this process may verify your identity by asking a series of random "out-of-wallet" questions, which may be created from public record and credit databases.
Here’s what we’ll need to know:
- How much you want to borrow
- Your current income and employment information (including employer name and contact information)
- Proof of income (recent check stub)
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for a loan?
Apply online, at a CRCU branch, or by phone at (800) 238-3228.
Do I need credit to apply?
Your application will be reviewed thoroughly.
Do I need to be a member to apply?
No, you can apply if you are not a member yet. However, you do need to become a member if you want to complete the loan.
Do I need to have a job to get a loan?
Income is required, but it does not necessarily have to be employment income.
What if I only have child support as income?
Child support income can be used as source of income. Proof may be required.
Can I access my Qwik Line of Credit immediately?
What if I don’t want to use the full amount?
That’s OK. You can make withdrawals of any amount that does not exceed the limit.
Do you offer business Qwik Loans?
Not at this time.
How long is the pre-approval good for?
The approval is usually good for 60 days.
How is interest calculated on a Qwik Loan?
You only pay interest on the balance you owe. The daily interest rate is calculated by dividing the loan rate by 365. Multiply the daily rate by your loan balance for the per-day interest. Finally, take the per-day interest and multiply by the number of days your balance remained that amount.