Putting away savings is one of the best things you can do for your future.
- Lower rates than with an unsecured loan
- Helps build or re-establish credit
- Loan amount can be up to 100% of CD balance
- Variety of terms available for flexible payment options
- Your certificate continues to earn interest
- Guaranteed approval
- No credit check required
What to know
- You are still earning interest on your CD
- Loan amount from $500 up to 100% of CD balance
- A credit report will not be pulled and evaluated to determine creditworthiness
- CD loan requests will always be approved
- A maximum of four (4) CDs may be pledged at one time
- Loan term must be equal to or less than the certificate term
- If multiple CDs are pledged, the first CD that matures will be the maximum term available.
- Complete an application and sign the document.
Here’s what we’ll need to know:
- How much you want to borrow
- How long you'd like to finance your loan
- Your current income and employment information (including employer name and contact information)
- Information about your co-applicant, if applicable
Frequently Asked Questions
When are my funds released?
The hold decreases along with the loan balance.
How many times can I use my own money?
You may use your own money as many times as you would like.
Does my CD still earn interest?
Yes, your CD continues to earn CRCU’s competitive CD rates.
How do I make payments?
You can make your payment online through Online Banking, mail it in, or visit us at any CRCU branch.
Are the payments monthly?
You have the flexibility to set your preferred payment frequency.