Finance Your Goals
CRCU's Lifestyle Signature loan is a flexible, personal loan with a competitive interest rate. You may use the money for almost anything you wish. It is quick and easy to apply, with no collateral required.
Stop by any branch location and ask about personal loans for:
- Home Improvements
- Medical Expenses
- Adoption Services
- and much more!
What to know
- Allows qualifying members to borrow money based on their credit worthiness with no collateral requirements
- Applications are typically processed within one business day
- Signature loans can be made up to a maximum of 72 months with a minimum loan amount of $25,000d
- Complete an application and electronically sign the document using a secure and intuitive online process. Please be aware that this process may verify your identity by asking a series of random "out-of-wallet" questions, which may be created from public record and credit databases.
Before you apply, be sure to gather the following:
- Employment information
- Proof of income (pay check stub or W2)
- If the loan is for debt consolidation, provide the financial institution name, payment address, account number, and balance of creditor accounts to be paid
For personal help with your loan application, drop by your neighborhood CRCU branch or give us a call at (800) 238-3228.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can anyone apply for a loan?
Yes, but you will need to become a member before closing on the loan.
How much can I borrow?
After you apply, your application will be reviewed and the highest amount you qualify for will be approved.
How do I know if I need a co-signer?
After you apply, a loan officer will run a credit report, review the request, and determine if a co-signer is required.
How long do I have to be at my job before applying?
There is no minimum time of job history required.
Can I get a loan if I only get child support?
Child support income can be used as source of income. Proof may be required.
What if I don’t get check stubs?
Employment verification may be required.
How is interest calculated?
Interest is calculated daily on the unpaid principle balance of the loan. Divide the interest rate by 365 days (number of days in a year), multiply by the principal balance (this gives you the per diem), then multiply that by the number of days from payment to payment.
Do I need to be employed to get a loan?
No. If you are retired and have some source of continuous income, you may still qualify.
Do I need to have credit to apply?
Typically, with this type of loan, you do need previous credit history. There are other types of loans available for which no credit check is performed.