Field of Membership
Community Resource Credit Union (CRCU) has many ways you can join!
You may qualify for membership in the following ways:
Independent School Districts (ISDs)
- Any person who lives, works or attends school — and any business — located within the boundaries of Goose Creek, Barbers Hills, Crosby, Huffman, Humble, Dayton, and New Caney ISDs.
Proximity to CRCU Branches
- Any person who lives, works, or attends school — and any business – located within a 10-mile radius of our CRCU branch locations in Baytown, Crosby, Atascocita, and Mont Belvieu. To view all CRCU locations, please go to: www.crcu.org/locations
Select Employee Groups
- Employees, divisions, subsidiaries, associations, dealers, agents, businesses, organizations, and wholly owned companies of Exxon Mobil Corporation, United States Steel Corporation, IKG Industries, and Lee College.
- Any business or organization whose employees or members are within this field of membership.
- Persons receiving retirement, pension, or other benefits as results of prior employment by any business or organization included within this field of membership.
- Spouses of persons who died while within this field of membership.
- Certain groups of employees or members of companies or associations, which are located within a reasonable geographic proximity to one of CRCU’s branch locations and have furnished written evidence of the group’s desire to be eligible for membership. (no larger than 300 employees or members)
- Members of record for Baytown Teachers Credit Union as of the effective date of its merger with CRCU.
- Any person who lives, works or attends school — and any business — located within the boundaries of Lynchburg, Liberty County, and Chambers County, Texas. This includes members of the immediate family, including parents, spouse, surviving spouse, grandparents, brothers, sisters, and children.