Business Loan Application
Members can expect to submit the following for most loan requests:
- A completed Business Loan Application signed/dated by the owner(s)
- A current Personal Financial Statement for the owner(s)
- Debt Service Schedule
- 3 years of tax returns for business
- 3 years of tax returns for the owner(s)
- 3 years Fiscal Year End Balance Sheet & Income Statement
- Most recent Interim Business Financial Statement
Some applications may require further consideration and additional information may be requested. Credit is subject to approval. An application fee may apply to your loan request.
As a locally owned and independent credit union, we offer prompt, local decision making in response to your financing needs.
Prefer to apply in person?
We'll schedule an appointment with you at your place of business to review your options and discuss the application process. Contact Aaron Rathbone, Vice President of Business Services, at 281.422.3611, ext. 1008. We're here to help!