Join Us! Become a Member of
Community Resource Credit Union!
Start here to get there.
Applying is fast and easy! Become a Member Today!
For New CRCU Membership, you will need the following information in order to complete the application:
- U.S. Social Security Number or Tax Payer Identification Number
- A valid Driver’s License or State ID.
- If address does not match ID, proof of residency must be provided before an account can be opened. Acceptable types of proof include:
- Lease Agreement
- Telephone bill – Landline only
- Utility bill – Cable, Electric, Water or Natural Gas
- If there will be an additional signee on the account, they must be available to validate their personal information.
- If you wish to fund your new account by withdrawing funds from another financial institution, you will need your routing and account number
For your protection, your member application session will automatically time out if there is no activity for 30 minutes. To continue your application, simply click Check Application Status, log in and pick up where you left off.
Do not use your browser’s PREVIOUS or FORWARD buttons when using this online application. Instead please use the PREVIOUS button located at the bottom left of the following pages.
Click JOIN NOW once you are ready to begin. (Existing members will not be able to set up new products or loans with this process.)
If you have any questions, please call 281.422.3611. We're here to help.
USA Patriot Act
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING OR CHANGING AN ACCOUNT WITH COMMUNITY RESOURCE CREDIT UNION
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Section 326 of the USA PATRIOT Act requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account or changes an existing account. This federal requirement applies to all new customers and current customers. This information is used to assist the United States government in the fight against the funding of terrorism and money-laundering activities.
What this means to you: when you open an account or change an existing account, we will ask each person for their name, physical address, mailing address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify them. We will ask to see each person's driver's license and other identifying documents and copy or record information from each of them.