Report Lost/Stolen Card
If your CRCU ATM or VISA Check Card is lost or stolen, please follow the steps below.
- Report your lost or stolen ATM card or VISA Check Card immediately.
- Call 281.422.3611 in Baytown, 281.462.2728 in Crosby, or after hours call 866.664.9364
If your CRCU Credit Card is lost or stolen, please follow the steps below.
- Report your lost or stolen Credit Card immediately.
- Call 866.664.9364
Community Resource Credit Union works to catch any fraudulent behavior and protect your accounts. However, there are also some simple things you can do.
Protect your Personal Identification Number (PIN):
- Never write down your PIN. Memorize it as soon as you get it.
- Do not disclose your PIN to anyone. No one from any financial institution, the police or a merchant should ever ask for your PIN.
- Beware of phishing emails. These are emails that appear to be from your financial institution or online merchant asking for account information. Do not reply to them or click on any links.
- Visa, your bank, credit union or any other legitimate online merchant will never ask for your PIN or other personal financial information via email.
- At an ATM or PIN pad, enter your PIN discreetly, shielding the keypad with your hand or body.
Follow these steps to spot suspicious activity and protect your account:
- Review your monthly checking account statements to spot any unauthorized purchases. You can also monitor your account activity online at any time with CRCU Online Banking.
- Review your credit reports for accuracy. Call any one of the three credit reporting agencies to receive your free annual credit report. (See below)
- If you spot any unauthorized charges, please contact us immediately.
You should also contact the three credit reporting agencies listed below to notify them of any suspected fraud or identity theft.