Hurricane Resource Center
Hurricanes are a fact of life when you live on the Gulf Coast. And since hurricane season spans half of the year (June 1 - November 30), we've put together some useful information and websites to help prepare. The following information is provided to assist you in preparing your family emergency plan, maintain access to your CRCU accounts and track active storms.
CRCU Account Access
During hurricane season it’s more important than ever to have access your CRCU accounts when you are away from home.
- Online Banking- Login by visiting www.crcu.org. Instructions for logging on can be found here.
- Mobile Banking - If you have an Android or an iPhone, you can download our Mobile Banking App and start today.
- CRCU Bill Pay- Pay your bills from anywhere using our online service.
- Shared Branches- CRCU participates in a network of cooperative Shared Credit Union Service Centers with over 5,095 locations nationwide; including over 340 outlets in Texas alone.
- VISA Check Card - You can use your VISA Check Card to make purchases at merchants that accept VISA.
- ATM Access - You can access your accounts using your CRCU VISA Check Card at any ATM displaying the Pulse or Cirrus logos. Also, get convenient, FREE access to your cash where you need it most – in Target®, CVS/pharmacy® and Walgreens® throughout the Houston-metro area.
- TouchTone Teller- Call our toll-free, 24-hour automated account information line for account balances and more.
- Contact Us- Send us an e-mail, or call us.
If you evacuate to major cities throughout Texas, you'll have access to your accounts through a CU Service Center Shared Branch!
- Austin - 20 Shared Branch locations
- Dallas/Ft. Worth - 18 Shared Branch locations
- San Antonio - 44 Shared Branch locations
Agencies Providing Help
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- American Red Cross
- Social Security Information for People Affected by Hurricanes
- Salvation Army
State, County, City Government
- City of Baytown Emergency Operations Center
- Ask Baytown Online
- Harris County Homeland Security & Emergency Management
- Governor's Division of Emergency Management
- Official Portal of Texas
Helpful Phone Numbers
- Baytown Emergency Management: 281.420.6556
- Ask Baytown InfoLine: 281.420.5311
- Chambers County Office of Emergency Management: 409.267.8343
- Special Needs Registry: 2-1-1