Money Market Savings
The more you save, the more you earn.
- With four rate tiers, as your money market balance increases,
the interest rate you earn can also increase.
Low opening balance.
- Start saving with a minimum balance as low as $5,000.
Deposits federally insured up to $250,000
Easy access to your funds.
- Access to your funds via online banking, mobile banking,
check withdrawals, or in-person transactions.
- Minimum Balance to open: $5,000
- Check writing privileges
- $5,000 minimum average daily balance to avoid
$10 monthly service charge
- Interest calculated on the average daily balance,
compounded and paid monthly
- Interest rate subject to change monthly
- No minimum withdrawal amount
- Limited number of checks can be written to a third party from this account, subject to Regulation D limits*
*Transaction limitations are set by Regulation D (Reg D) and are monitored. Transaction limitations are disclosed in our Rate and Fee Account Disclosure and our Electronic Funds Transfer Disclosures and Agreement. A $10 fee is imposed for each Regulation D violation. Cannot be used as collateral on a loan. Debit card is not allowed, and cannot be used for Bill Pay Service.
1APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Terms & conditions subject to change. Minimum to open account is $5,000. If account falls below the minimum $5,000 average daily balance, a $10 monthly service fee applies. Interest calculated on the average daily balance, compounded and paid monthly. Interest rate subject to change. Transaction limitations apply, ask for details. Rates accurate as of 8/23/17. CRCU membership required.