An IRA Savings from CRCU allows you to save now, and put off paying taxes on that money until your retirement years, depending upon the option you choose. Our IRA Savings can accept contributions, IRA funds from other financial institutions, or 401(k) rollovers.
- Premium interest paid on accounts with $100 or more
- Never a monthly maintenance fee
- Low $100 minimum opening deposit
- Traditional, or Roth IRA options
- Interest is compounded daily for maximum returns
- Your money grows tax-deferred, if eligible
- Contributions may be tax-deferred too, if eligible
- Rollover your 401(k) or employer-sponsored qualified retirement plan to consolidate your retirement accounts
Plus, the NCUA protects the money you have in CRCU, a federally insured credit union, up to $250,000, just like the FDIC protects money in a bank account.