Life Stage: I am in my 40's
At this stage of your life, itís necessary to take a serious look at where you are in your road to retirement. Are you on track? Are your goals attainable with your current strategy? Is your portfolio balanced enough to achieve your goals?
The longer these questions go unanswered, the more likely you are to get off track. Your forties are the beginning of your peak earning years, and your savings should be allocated to maximize value.
5 Key Steps:
- Review your strategy, rebalance if necessary
- Eliminate debt when and where possible
- Make sure you have adequate life insurance
- You should be contributing the maximum to your 401(k)
- Monitor emergency and college funds
With all that's going on in your 40ís, be sure to focus on what you want to happen in the future.
Stop by or call Robert today for an appointment to discuss your personal financial needs and help you down the road to financial success. Call 281.422.3611 or 800.238.3228.