Life Stage: I am in my 30's
Hopefully, by this time, your life has settled down a bit. Your career is on track and you have developed some good saving habits. Maybe you are starting a family or looking to buy a home.
Whatever your situation, you still have a great opportunity today to attain your dreams of tomorrow.
5 Key Steps:
- Commit to your Retirement Plan – save at least 10% of your salary
- Create an emergency fund (3 month’s salary)
- If you have kids, begin saving for college
- Hire an accountant to do your taxes (every dollar saved adds up)
- Increase your 401(k) contributions as your salary increases
- Roll over “orphaned” 401(k) plans from previous employers to CRCU so that you can more easily manage your retirement funds
As you focus on the opportunities & challenges of today, continue to build a foundation for the kind of life you want tomorrow.
Stop by or call Robert Head today for an appointment to discuss your personal financial needs and help you down the road to financial success. Call 281.422.3611 or 800.238.3228.